Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Perserverence
Hello,
In our English 98 class we are doing Service Learning. I chose the YMCA as my site. I yet, have not had the chance to start because of the paper proccessing. But I looking forward to get out there to start helping where I can. At first I was a little up set when finding that we had to do service learning as a part of our class. The reasons I took a online class was because of the stress our famliy went throught the last quarter I attended on campus. But I know lifes about sacrfices and sacrfice is what the world needs to keep going round. I hoping that I will be able to perservere. Hope life doesn't let me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Amanda, I hope that you and your family are able to get through this service learning commitment. I understand having a different idea in regards to an online course, but I can see why this has been assigned to us. Good luck to you throughout your school career!
ReplyDelete