Thursday, February 12, 2009

Building Bridges

Building a bridge to connect myself with a world that needs help. I have felt for years that I, we, everyone should give there time to help another in need. It not only set a model for up and coming generations, but also thinking that everyone one some one to lean on. I remember my late father always telling me "due to others as you want done to you". If I were sick and could not do it on my own, I would pray that some one was there to look after me. If I were deceased and my children were to become in need, than I would hope some one would help them. I hope that I can give back to any one I can. I love that I able to gain connections to bulid my bridge with the help from EvCC, to help at sites that need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment